Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Германия
Local time: 15:27
Член ProZ.com c 2003
польский => немецкий
+ ...
Feb 3, 2003

Hello!

Has someone any experience or possibly a workout for translating a Corel Draw 11 file using Trados?

The file contains some text boxes (quite few each page, but they contain a lot of text).

This text boxes can be opened and the text can be selected sentence by sentece. But T-Window for Clipboarg does not react on Ctrl+C, although when usinng Word and translating text from a text box this way works.

Is there a better way to go?... See more
Hello!

Has someone any experience or possibly a workout for translating a Corel Draw 11 file using Trados?

The file contains some text boxes (quite few each page, but they contain a lot of text).

This text boxes can be opened and the text can be selected sentence by sentece. But T-Window for Clipboarg does not react on Ctrl+C, although when usinng Word and translating text from a text box this way works.

Is there a better way to go?

Perhaps other CAT?

MTIA

Kind regards

Jerzy Czopik

Collapse

Csaba Ban
Csaba Ban  Identity Verified
Венгрия
Local time: 15:27
Член ProZ.com c 2002
английский => венгерский
+ ...
I don't think so Feb 3, 2003

Czesc Jerzy,

I posted exactly the same question a few months ago. (http://www.proz.com/?sp=bb/viewtopic&post=35678#35678

)

To cap it up: no smart workaround solution exists, you have to manually open all textboxes.

Csaba

Carlos Moreno
Carlos Moreno  Identity Verified
Колумбия
Local time: 08:27
английский => испанский
+ ...
Agree... Feb 3, 2003

Unfortunately, I have to agree with Csaba Ban.

I am a long-time Corel Draw user, and don´t know any other method for doing it.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translating Corel Draw file using Trados or an any other CAT-tool

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »