ATIL KAYHAN
ATIL KAYHAN  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 09:58
Member (2007)
Turkish to English
+ ...
Nov 20, 2014

Urla Izmir'de yasayan bir yabanci için Türkçe dersleri verebilecek bir ögretmen aranmaktadir. Detayli bilgi asagidaki mesajdadir. Eger ilgilenenler benimle iletisim kurarsa ben kendilerine gerekli iletisim bilgilerini verebilirim.

Dear Atil,

I am currently looking for a Turkish tutor in Izmir and I was hoping you would be interested/available or able to point me in the right direction. My name is Heather Wilson and I work for Global LT, a language training company
... See more
Urla Izmir'de yasayan bir yabanci için Türkçe dersleri verebilecek bir ögretmen aranmaktadir. Detayli bilgi asagidaki mesajdadir. Eger ilgilenenler benimle iletisim kurarsa ben kendilerine gerekli iletisim bilgilerini verebilirim.

Dear Atil,

I am currently looking for a Turkish tutor in Izmir and I was hoping you would be interested/available or able to point me in the right direction. My name is Heather Wilson and I work for Global LT, a language training company based in Troy, Michigan. Our company provides expatriates and their families with foreign language training around the world.

The student who would like to take Turkish lessons has relocated to Urla with her husband on international job assignment and would like to learn Turkish for everyday purposes. Her requested schedule and location is as follows,

Class 58150– Individual Lessons; Adult Female Student

Schedule – Twice per week; Monday and Thursday 9:30 – 11:30 AM

Location – At her home near Yenikent Mah. Hüseyin Zeren Cad, Kuğu Evleri Sitesi Urla, Izmir,

Native Language –English

French Proficiency Level – Novice - Low

Units Approved – 120

Class Objective – Oral Communication; Vocabulary; Survival skills, Conversation skills, Pronunciation and Comprehension skills.

Rate Offered per Hour (60 minutes) - $23 USD

Start Date – As soon as possible.

Would you be interested and/or available in taking this student? If yes, please sent a copy of your CV and contact information for 3 Professional References. If not, and you know anyone else who might be, I would greatly appreciate the referral.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

(Ms.) Heather Wilson
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Turkish Tutor Wanted

Translation news in Türkiye

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »