Member (2005)
English to Arabic
+ ...
:D Dec 1, 2006

Well then my name should be the 1st
If you say so...

And I am boss under trial ..lol..

Speaking of which, WHERE is our forum?
I wish Mr. Patrick would list the things needed to be done, and then we could distribute the tasks amongst us, where each of us knows what he/she is suppose to do according to a certain schedule and time table!

Regards,
Zeinab Asfour

John Colangelo
John Colangelo  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 01:01
Member (2006)
Arabic to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I have problems... Dec 1, 2006

I downloaded a file the name of which is

C:\Documents and Settings\Yusuf Colangelo\سطح المكتب\proz_localization_eng_to_ara.xml

Now, I do not know how to manipulate it because the letters will not change. Can someone please explain what the heck I have to do???!!!

John Colangelo
United States
Member (2006)
Arabic to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Boss ... Dec 1, 2006

I downloaded the file then I changed it to دفتر . Afterwhich, when I started saving the changes it became a word file. Can I send it to you and can you tell me if I am doing it right?

moutarjim05
moutarjim05
Local time: 06:01
English to Arabic
+ ...
التعامل مع ملفات إكس آم آل Dec 1, 2006

الأخ كولانجيلو
في برنامج ميكروسفت وارد

يمكن أن تستخدم من القائمة ملف الأمر فتح فتحصل على علبة الحوار فتح، تختار من أسفل العلبة نوع الملف XML ثم تحدّد ملفك proz_localization_eng_to_ara.xml من المجلد C:\Documents and Settings\Yusuf Colangelo\ سطح المكتب
ثم في الأخير تنقر على الزر فتح في أسفل علبة ا
... See more
الأخ كولانجيلو
في برنامج ميكروسفت وارد

يمكن أن تستخدم من القائمة ملف الأمر فتح فتحصل على علبة الحوار فتح، تختار من أسفل العلبة نوع الملف XML ثم تحدّد ملفك proz_localization_eng_to_ara.xml من المجلد C:\Documents and Settings\Yusuf Colangelo\ سطح المكتب
ثم في الأخير تنقر على الزر فتح في أسفل علبة الحوار فيفتح لك الملف في برنامج ميكروسفت وارد.
تقوم بتغيير الكلمات الانجليزية بين الوسمين Target فقط ، وعند الانتهاء من الترجمة تحفظ الملف بنفس الاسم السّابق proz_localization_eng_to_ara.xml وبهذا تكون قد أتممت العملية.
Collapse

Tamer Elzein (X)
Tamer Elzein (X)
Local time: 08:01
English to Arabic
+ ...
Am I Fashionably Late? :) Dec 1, 2006

Hello everyone,

I'd very much like to be part of the team. I hope I'm not too late, but I came here as soon as I found out about this project.

All the best.

John Colangelo
United States
Member (2006)
Arabic to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Better late than never ... Dec 2, 2006

Tamer El-Zein wrote:

Hello everyone,

I'd very much like to be part of the team. I hope I'm not too late, but I came here as soon as I found out about this project.

All the best.

I am sending you a private letter. But before I do that, I want to welcome you to the team and ask Patrick to admit you. What you must do right now is getin touch with Patrick and tell him you are with us.

John

Tamer Elzein (X)
Tamer Elzein (X)
English to Arabic
+ ...
RE: Dec 2, 2006

John Colangelo wrote:

I am sending you a private letter. But before I do that, I want to welcome you to the team and ask Patrick to admit you. What you must do right now is getin touch with Patrick and tell him you are with us.

John

Thanks, John. Will do.

ahmadwadan.com
ahmadwadan.com  Identity Verified
Saudi Arabia
English to Arabic
+ ...
Me too Dec 13, 2006

Mee to ready for that if it is still available.

Regards
Ahmed Wadan

http://wadan.arablish.com

John Colangelo
United States
Member (2006)
Arabic to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
This weekend ... Dec 13, 2006

Ahmad Wadan wrote:

Mee to ready for that if it is still available.

Regards
Ahmed Wadan

http://wadan.arablish.com

... is when everyone here is going to see more of me. So we can get a lot of this stuff done on Saturday and Suday. Please forgive me. I will try to make up for my absence on the weekends.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

The localization project ...

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »