Transit NXT - Fuzzy-matches function problem - Problem solved!
Thread poster: Barbara Santos
Barbara Santos
Barbara Santos  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 12:02
Member (2005)
German to Portuguese
+ ...
Jul 9, 2011

Dear all,

I'm sorry to bother you with such a basic question but I've read the User's Guide for Transit NXT regarding fuzzy matches now two or three times and can't find a solution for this problem.

For some reason, instead of automatically translating 100% matches and jumping to the next new/partially new segment (as it did in the beginning), Transit stops in every segment and displays the fixed Dual Fuzzy window, without regard if it is an 100% match or not.
... See more
Dear all,

I'm sorry to bother you with such a basic question but I've read the User's Guide for Transit NXT regarding fuzzy matches now two or three times and can't find a solution for this problem.

For some reason, instead of automatically translating 100% matches and jumping to the next new/partially new segment (as it did in the beginning), Transit stops in every segment and displays the fixed Dual Fuzzy window, without regard if it is an 100% match or not.

Could this have to do with the project settings defined by the client? If so, can I not change them in order to automatically adopt 100% matches in the specific project?

Thank you for your help and have a good weekend!

Regards,
Bárbara

-----

Dear all,

even after reading the User's Guide two or three times, I missed the important information:-(
The automatic insertion of 100% match segments can be set via the ribbon bar, Matches/Fuzzy search/100%-match.

So simple as that...

Sorry again for bothering you!

Bárbara

[Edited at 2011-07-09 11:18 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Transit NXT - Fuzzy-matches function problem - Problem solved!

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »