importing CSV Files into a new TermStar XV database
Tópico cartaz: Katinkam
Katinkam
Katinkam
Local time: 19:54
Jun 28, 2011

I am having problems importing a CSV file into a new TermStar XV database.

I have imported CSV files into new databases without any difficulties in the past and know which basic options and settings to select. However, when I import these files into the newly created database (under Options > Database Administrator > Expert > select the newly created database and CSV file (and the usual settings) and push start, the window that pops up while importing instantly says “successfully
... See more
I am having problems importing a CSV file into a new TermStar XV database.

I have imported CSV files into new databases without any difficulties in the past and know which basic options and settings to select. However, when I import these files into the newly created database (under Options > Database Administrator > Expert > select the newly created database and CSV file (and the usual settings) and push start, the window that pops up while importing instantly says “successfully completed”, which it obviously wasn’t.
When I open up the database it is empty. The Statistics also say the database is empty.

The CSV files were made correctly because I imported them into TermStar on my co-worker’s computer and they imported successfully. The option of using my co-worker's pc is not really the solution I am looking for
I thought perhaps my TermStar program was defect and reinstalled it. Unfortunately this didn’t help.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong? How I can correct this problem?

Thanks for any help!
Katin
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderador(es) deste fórum
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

importing CSV Files into a new TermStar XV database

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »