ポーランド
Local time: 13:13
2004に入会
英語 から ポーランド語
SITE LOCALIZER
Sep 6, 2011

I have come across an interesting text replacement software:

http://sw.ixoft.com/texfinderx/

Its features include batch replacement, search/replace character codes, regular expressions etc. However, these can be found in other similar programs; what makes it stand apart is the Replacement Tables feature, that is using a number of replacement operations specified in a reusable fil
... See more
I have come across an interesting text replacement software:

http://sw.ixoft.com/texfinderx/

Its features include batch replacement, search/replace character codes, regular expressions etc. However, these can be found in other similar programs; what makes it stand apart is the Replacement Tables feature, that is using a number of replacement operations specified in a reusable file.

I think it can be used to automate some tmx operations: correcting languages/sublanguages, character encodings, number substitutions or even terms, acronyms etc.

In my opinion it fits nicely between typical text editors, which provide replacement functions but typically do not allow direct automation, and more advanced replacement solutions, such as Perl, grep etc.
Collapse

Ana Malovrh
Ana Malovrh  Identity Verified
スロベニア
Local time: 13:13
ドイツ語 から スロヴェニア語
+ ...
interesting indeed Sep 7, 2011

I guess you tried SDL Batch Find and Replace as well.

After finishing, does TexFinderX show the list of performed changes too?

This is a very important feature for languages like Slovenian because of the suffixes.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

このフォーラムのモデレーター
Natalie[Call to this topic]
Prachya Mruetusatorn[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Interesting text replacement software: TexFinderX

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »