please give a site for advanced Japanese grammar forms
Thread poster: salman
salman
salman
Local time: 01:14
English to Japanese
Feb 8, 2003

hello everybody,

I have just seen some postings such as それにもかかわらず、それなのに、それはさておきetc, and others such as おかげ、だらけ,etc to name only a few.

I request the site members and other experts to provide me a site that contains detailed explanation of these forms. This is solely for Level-2 and Level-1 proficiency test preparation.

Mario Cerutti
Mario Cerutti  Identity Verified
Japan
Local time: 04:44
Italian to Japanese
+ ...
Is your question clearly formulated? Feb 10, 2003

Otherwise I cannot understand how you are translating from Japanese into English without knowing these very basic terms? Perhaps you wanted to ask a slightly different question?

Kind regards

Mario Cerutti

Ruchira Shukla
Ruchira Shukla
India
English to Japanese
+ ...
May be he is a student ! Feb 10, 2003

Hi

From what I can gather from his profile, I think Salman is just a student .. he lives in India and as far as I know there are not many grammar books available there … Infact there are hardly any books available related to learning Japanese language. Unless you get them from Japan.

Perhaps That’s why he wants to know a few good Grammar sites!

Frankly I dont know any .. so if any one knows of any good sites please share them !

I... See more
Hi

From what I can gather from his profile, I think Salman is just a student .. he lives in India and as far as I know there are not many grammar books available there … Infact there are hardly any books available related to learning Japanese language. Unless you get them from Japan.

Frankly I dont know any .. so if any one knows of any good sites please share them !

IQuote:

On 2003-02-10 11:24, aliseo wrote:

Otherwise I cannot understand how you are translating from Japanese into English without knowing these very basic terms? Perhaps you wanted to ask a slightly different question?

Kind regards

Mario Cerutti

Collapse

salman
salman
English to Japanese
TOPIC STARTER
some sites of japanese grammar Feb 10, 2003

mario san, what u presume about me is wrong. that¥'s because, my question is not related to translations because I can translated fairly well, but as I had mentioned, I need this for level-2 and level-1 preparation. Hope I am clear.

agree with ruchira¥'s opinion.... See more

mario san, what u presume about me is wrong. that¥'s because, my question is not related to translations because I can translated fairly well, but as I had mentioned, I need this for level-2 and level-1 preparation. Hope I am clear.

agree with ruchira¥'s opinion.

Collapse

HIROSE (X)
HIROSE (X)  Identity Verified
Japanese to English
+ ...
Search with Japanese grammer Feb 10, 2003

My suggestion for Salman is to do an internet search with the key words of \"Japanese grammer\" rahter than \"translation\". I know there are many good sites. I just do not have time to do the search for you.

Good luck.

[ This Message was edited by:on2003-02-10 17:44]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Takeshi MIYAHARA[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

please give a site for advanced Japanese grammar forms

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »