libhf
libhf
United States
Local time: 02:16
English to Arabic
+ ...
Jul 17, 2006

Dear colleagues;

I have just joined and I hope I am posting this in the proper place. I have been using TagEditor 7.5.0.756 - (Build 756) in translating PowerPoint presentations from English to Arabic. After saving the target file, I still have to go back and reformat the paragraph orientaion from LTR to RTL.

This is a time consuming process. I have tried to look in the preferences and settings but I have not been able to find a workaround.

Does anyo
... See more
Dear colleagues;

I have just joined and I hope I am posting this in the proper place. I have been using TagEditor 7.5.0.756 - (Build 756) in translating PowerPoint presentations from English to Arabic. After saving the target file, I still have to go back and reformat the paragraph orientaion from LTR to RTL.

This is a time consuming process. I have tried to look in the preferences and settings but I have not been able to find a workaround.

Does anyone know how this can be fixed?

Many thanks in advance.

Hikmat
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TagEditor and Arabic Paragraph Formatting in PowerPoint

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »