French native people from Northern Africa here?
Autor wątku: Saifa (X)
Saifa (X)
Saifa (X)
Local time: 22:29
niemiecki > francuski
+ ...
Nov 19, 2004

Hi everybody,

First of all, aid mubarak (a bit late), but from the heart! Really hoping peace will prevail one day, very, very soon...

Perhaps some of you are not only Arabic natives but also have French as a second mother tongue. It could be interesting for you then to have a look at the following site, everybody is welco
... See more
Hi everybody,

First of all, aid mubarak (a bit late), but from the heart! Really hoping peace will prevail one day, very, very soon...

Perhaps some of you are not only Arabic natives but also have French as a second mother tongue. It could be interesting for you then to have a look at the following site, everybody is welcome anyway:

http://quebec-japon.com/Multifrancophone

This is a forum in French for French speaking people all over the world, who want to share experience, help each other in linguistic questions ("How do you say this in your country?" etc, have some fun and chatting with each other when we have time.

Our problem: we are a lot of French and Canadian, and some hybrid people (like me), but we miss African members to be really multi-French-speaking. That's my opinion, as I love Northern Africa.

I think it would be an enrichment for us all to have some of you there (registration is free).

Please excuse me not to write this all in Arabic, my Arabic is still not good enough.

Chademu

[Edited at 2004-11-19 21:53]
Collapse

Thierry LOTTE
Thierry LOTTE  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:29
Członek ProZ.com
od 2001

angielski > francuski
+ ...
Dans la même optique... Nov 23, 2004

Un peu dans la même optique, j'ai ouvert un fil à propos des "Pieds Noirs" d'Algérie, de Tunisie et du Maroc en posant la question de savoir si les nouvelles générations se souvenaient encore de cette "culture" et de cette manière bien particulière et riche de parler le français.

Les Arabophones francophiles et francophones sont aimablement invités à (ne serait-ce que par curiosité)à cliquer sur le lien suivant :
... See more
Un peu dans la même optique, j'ai ouvert un fil à propos des "Pieds Noirs" d'Algérie, de Tunisie et du Maroc en posant la question de savoir si les nouvelles générations se souvenaient encore de cette "culture" et de cette manière bien particulière et riche de parler le français.

Les Arabophones francophiles et francophones sont aimablement invités à (ne serait-ce que par curiosité)à cliquer sur le lien suivant :

http://www.proz.com/topic/26788

Voire même à participer...
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

French native people from Northern Africa here?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »