Giia Weigel
Giia Weigel  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 16:19
Member (2008)
English to Estonian
+ ...
Blue Board Entry recommendations... Sep 19, 2017

I do understand the importance of this feature, but does it need to pop up and cover half the page Every Time? Perhaps it could stop at some point, please?

Yana Dovgopol
Yana Dovgopol
Local time: 23:19
SITE STAFF
This should be adjusted Sep 20, 2017

Giia Weigel wrote:

I do understand the importance of this feature, but does it need to pop up and cover half the page Every Time? Perhaps it could stop at some point, please?

Hello Giia,

This should be adjusted now.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Yana

Giia Weigel
United States
Member (2008)
English to Estonian
+ ...
Double invoices Sep 23, 2017

I have noticed it happening for a while now: sometimes the system generates two identical invoices with the only difference being the invoice number. I am quite busy and don't always keep track on these, and it has resulted in some unpleasant hassle on both ends. Please advise what could be done to prevent this from happening? My accountant is very unhappy with me deleting random invoices :/

Giia Weigel
United States
Member (2008)
English to Estonian
+ ...
The same thing keeps happening... Sep 23, 2017

Please advise - invoice numbers and ALL comments vanish from time to time. Where do they go and why? How could we prevent this from happening, please? It is very tedious and time consuming to go and copy/paste the necessary data manually. Please advise at your earliest!

Thank you!

Giia Weigel
United States
Member (2008)
English to Estonian
+ ...
Payments register multiple times, invoices propagate multiple times... Sep 24, 2017

Please advise (and not with the canned response, please), what's with multiple invoices and payment registrations? This really complicates issues, because I need to keep triple tabs on everything, which kind of beats the purpose of this page. :/ I have really liked using it, but lately the number of glitches seems to have multiplied exponentially... Is there any hope someone could tell me what's going on with these issues and when will they be fixed?

Thank you in advance!

Yana Dovgopol
Yana Dovgopol
Local time: 23:19
SITE STAFF
Please submit a support request Sep 25, 2017

Giia Weigel wrote:

Please advise (and not with the canned response, please), what's with multiple invoices and payment registrations? This really complicates issues, because I need to keep triple tabs on everything, which kind of beats the purpose of this page. :/ I have really liked using it, but lately the number of glitches seems to have multiplied exponentially... Is there any hope someone could tell me what's going on with these issues and when will they be fixed?

Thank you in advance!

Dear Giia,

Could you please submit a support request and provide some specific details about problems you're experiencing with the invoicing section such as your full steps, examples of duplicate invoices and further additional information so that the support team can troubleshoot these issues?

Thanks in advance.

Bests,

Yana

Kaori Kawakami
Kaori Kawakami  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 18:19
Member (2015)
English to Japanese
+ ...
Please add 'Next Month' and 'In 2 months' columns in Reports Jan 9, 2018

Dear SDL staff,

I thank you for the useful tool. I have been using my-own developed Excel tool and have recently switched to this took to find that it is indeed a great tool.

One suggestion for you please to consider is to add 'Next Month' and 'In 2 months' columns in Report where it now only has Today, This week, This month, This quarter and This year, as some clients pay in 30 days and 60 days and it is useful how much I can expect to receive in those months at a glan
... See more
Dear SDL staff,

I thank you for the useful tool. I have been using my-own developed Excel tool and have recently switched to this took to find that it is indeed a great tool.

One suggestion for you please to consider is to add 'Next Month' and 'In 2 months' columns in Report where it now only has Today, This week, This month, This quarter and This year, as some clients pay in 30 days and 60 days and it is useful how much I can expect to receive in those months at a glance.

Thank you for your time to take a look at this.

Have a wonderful day.

Kaori

[Edited at 2018-01-09 13:49 GMT]
Collapse

Maria Rosaria Venosa
Maria Rosaria Venosa
Italy
Local time: 22:19
English to Italian
+ ...
Where do I write my financial details? Feb 1, 2018

...first time using the invoicing tool...

Tran Hai Ha
Tran Hai Ha  Identity Verified
Vietnam
Local time: 04:19
Member (2010)
English to Vietnamese
+ ...
Client care email May 22, 2018

I saw there is a client list in the invoicing tool. It would be nice if you can create a template of client care so we can send an email to thank them then they would not forget our serivce or announce a new service.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Improvements to the invoicing tool

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »